- Home > Consultant > I & E
- Representative consultant Yundong Yoo is an expert in recommendation of C-level candidates for IT, electronics and manufacturing companies. He is also specialized with a wide range of recommendations such as strategy, marketing, sales, technology, development, consulting, SI/SM field as well as big data, AI, VR etc.
With a wide human network built in IT field for nearly 20 years, he has the outstanding ability to identify hidden talents as well as those exposed in the job market.
He provides personalized counseling on career management, such as mid-to long-term vision and future direction for candidates, and consulting on future business areas, including strategy and methods to secure human resources for clients.
- Consultant Jisoo Bahn is specialized in the field of IT, mobile, communications, e-commerce, contents, media, games, and automotive business etc. Prior to joining Nterway Partners, Jisoo Bahn had 20 years of experiences from development to project general management in the ICT field at Kia Motors Group, Hanjin Information Systems & Communication, Dacom ST, etc. He also has overall management experiences, like developing new business, marketing, strategy planning, HR and the whole IT field etc. Unlike others in the industry, he possesses wide range of practical experiences in IT and strategy, HR and management.
He has considerable expertise in the IT service, mobile, contents, e-commerce, media, game, Automotive, IoT, AI, VR and high-tech information service field. He shows excellent placement in executives (CEO, CFO, CMO, CIO, CTO etc) and leader classes of the leading domestic and foreign companies. Moreover, he recommends the right talent to the right place in all businesses so he receives positive evaluations from clients.
He is responsible for placing technical experts in the field of HR/Finance/Strategy/Planning/Sales/Marketing/Information Strategy with Consulting expert, System Development, SE, Security, Game, UX/UI, Big data etc.
- Soyoon has professional experience in various areas such as VIP sales at the 5-star hotels, HR recruiter, and
employee training manager for financial companies. Since 2004, she became a recruitment specialized consultant for financial and consulting industries.
She successfully recruited planning and strategy management executives and financial industry talents for years. Past 10 years, she has provided top-quality recruiting and career consulting to industries like finance, manufacturing, heavy industry, distribution for strategy, business development, marketing, human resource, finance & accounting, legal, and IT positions.
Specialize in strategy, Business development, M&A, Finance & Accounting, Risk management, and Legal positions for global and Local large companies
- Youngsun Kim had worked for 15 years in various IT fields. She had succeeded as a programmer developing the first home trading system, as well as securities business programs such as corporate analysis system and enterprise asset management system in a large software Research Institute and securities firm. In addition she had played a role as a systems management specialist in a multinational corporation. It made her have wide range of work experience including IT system management, IT training, and many other Asia Pacific projects.
She was an IT specialist, who successfully accomplished IT program development, infrastructure management, education, and various Asia Pacific Region IT projects. She previously worked at Daewoo Telecom Software Research Institute, Korea Industrial Securities, Lucent Technologies Korea and had been selected as the best employee at Lucent Technologies Korea.
Based on her expertise in IT and her work experience in various IT industries, she is competent in searching and recommending the qualified candidates who meet company's requirements.
- Jinsuk Lee, a consultant, previously worked in various kinds of industries such as SI business, distribution in a major firm, media, healthcare etc. Thus, she has profound understanding and professionalism in those areas. She also has strengths in recommending and discovering talent in virtue of her field experience, knowledge of IT industry, and her strong network she has built up.
Presently, she's in charge of Commerce, Mobile, Security, Internet of things, Semiconductor field, high-quality Engineer areas in domestic and international companies. When it comes to recommending core talents, she has high rate of success due to idealized talents' list and experience in recommending talents for many years. She'll do her utmost for customer satisfaction as always and will be your best running mate.
Specialize in Commerce, Mobile, Security, Internet of things, Semiconductor industry
- Jessica Lim has strengths in recommending talents in the areas of manufacturing, semiconductor, electronics,
and chemical. Prior to joining Nterway, she already has proven her competence with outstanding performances at a local search firm.
She has built up strong network with researchers and engineers in R&D, manufacturing, and field sales of
multi-national companies for a long time, which is considered as her important resource pool. She recently focuses on the areas such as semiconductor materials, OLED, and electronics components which are now in high demands.
Specialize in Electronics, Semiconductor, Chemical, IT, Filed sales, and Business planning
- With extensive experience in media, content, entertainment, and ICT, Dongyoun Jun is an I&E consultant who has extensive experience in recommending executives and senior executives of large and medium enterprises and provides services that are one step ahead of market needs.
Furthermore, he has a number of achievements in recommending core talents to fresh enterprises and enterprises that seek company expansion. Also, he is competitive in the face of the growing demand for global talent. Based on his expertise and knowledge in various projects with media companies and organizations, he is able to understand not only the consulting and recruiting characteristics of companies in the relevant fields, but also our customers and candidates.
He works with a sense of professional ethics and mission of Headhunters, and has been at the forefront of discovering companies that can identify and maximize the potential value and capacity of candidates. With positive attitude, he will do his best to maintain the trust of both client companies and candidates.
Specialized in Media, OTT, Game, P.P, Entertainment, Content Producer, Service Management, Media Business
- Consultant Kyungchul Lee has been an expert in strategic planning for over 16 years.
Through these years, he has gained diverse experience including establishment of company vision, business unit and product level strategy, In-house incubation, equity investment, M&A, organization operation, etc. These experiences enable him to become resourceful advisor who can provide great advice on consulting and strategic planning businesses
Kyungchul Lee understands the trends and requirements of industry, and therefore, he knows how to find the right candidate. In addition, he values trust with customers and candidates more than anything else. For this reason, he always prioritizes sincere communication.
Specialized in Consulting, Electronic/IT, Strategy, Investment, M&A
- Consultant Ayoung Joe has a wide range of job experiences in global company. Her experience in working for a global organization with diverse cultures enabled her to accurately identify the preferred talent in global companies.
Consultant Ayoung Joe believes that not everyone can be the best, but everyone is special in their own way. She is passionate about communicating with client and candidate, and her goal is to become a career guide who can make each one of her clients special.
Specialized in IT/ERP Consulting, IT, Logistices (air/shipment), Consumer goods, Distrobution