※ This position opening has been closed If you have any inquiry,
please contact the consultant directly for more information.
|:: 4DX Project Coordinator/Supervisor ::|
|Company Introduction||Global leading entertainment company|
|Job Description||• Project Start-Up
o Review the general contract and contract documents and understand the project scope of work and milestones.
o Create a schedule of values and project logs, plan for project safety and mobilization, including review and validation with team members
o Build effective working relationships with Owners and the project team members
• Purchasing process and document control
o Maintain and distribute and log subcontracts, write required purchase orders
o Review subcontractor references and maintain project files.
o Coordinate all purchase and delivery schedules, change order processes, shop drawings, document control logs, Owner, Architect and Subcontractor correspondence.
• Meeting Management
o Attend all schedule and management meetings necessary to monitor and manage the project as appropriate.
• Project Closeout
o Deliver all necessary manuals to the Owner, consolidates project documentation and files.
o Manage subcontractor closeout, owner training, and punch list process
o Occasional domestic travel is expected
|Job Requirement||• B.S. or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering , Computer Science or Construction management or other related fields
• Excellent business judgment demonstrated by consistently achieving profitability objectives and strong project close-outs with client and subcontractor relationships in good standing.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail evidenced by a strong command of all applicable contract and legal provisions
• Ability to consistently analyze and execute financial trade-offs which frequently involve dealing with incomplete data and ambiguity.
• Ability to constantly multi-task and handle competing priorities between Suffolk business needs, organizational issues, and sound customer relations.
• Possess judgment to know when to appropriately escalate issues up the chain of command.
• A strong sense of urgency and initiative. Able to quickly and accurately identify priority and address complex issues in a timely fashion
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to confidently and decisively take action.
• Individual with excellent diplomatic and communication skills, able to handle and resolve conflicts effectively in a logical and amicable manner.
• 4-5 years of experience in production, commissioning, or construction or other related fields
• 3-4 years of experience in network administration/engineering, information technology equipment and protocol
• Construction management experience in Private commercial sector valuable
• Bilingual English/Korean is Preferred
|Location||California(CA)||Degree Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Career Level||[Assistant Manager][Staff/Entry]|
|No. of Recruitment||1|
|Contact/Inquiry||Executive Director  Sean Kim / 213-383-2334~5 firstname.lastname@example.org|